... Joe's Film Blog ...

.Smale scale research,
.Gendered Cinema

.& Short Film




Sunday 2 November 2008

Focus Group Response

I believe the focus group worked out well and i got a decent discussion going with some great comments and feedback on my research and questions.

These are two "Peer Assessments" filled in by two classmates whom were evaluating my focus group. These responses help me on knowing how the group responded to my questions and how i can alter my Focus Group to achieve better feedback.









(Click to see in full)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Focus groups are a great way to collect information from several people very quickly and cost effectively. They are mainly used to gauge people’s reactions and feelings to items, however when used appropriately they can also be used as part of user requirement's gathering. Thank you...

Video Focus Group